Consultations and Co-Working Q&As
Multimedia designers from the Instructional Technology Resource Centre (ITRC) will be available Monday to Friday from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm via online consultation.
If you would like to arrange for online assistance using Zoom then please email email@example.com. A designer from the ITRC will reach out to you within an hour.
CTL eLearning Specialists and eLearning Technology Specialists from WTS offer drop-in Q&A sessions at the beginning and end of the semester.
Gradebook Tips and Q&A Drop-Ins:
Gradebook is used to calculate and store grade information, as well distribute grades to individual students online. But how can you get the most out of this tool? Register for any of the below sessions for tips on using Gradebook, as well as ask your questions before it’s time to submit final grades.
- Thursday, December 2nd from 1:00pm-2:00pm
- Thursday, December 9th from 11:00am-12:00pm
- Tuesday, January 4th from 10:00am-11:00am
Upcoming Online eLearning Q&As Drop-Ins:
- Tuesday January 4, 2022 from 11:00am-12:00pm
- Thursday January 6, 2022 from 1:00pm-2:00pm
- Tuesday January 11, 2022 from 11:00am-12:00pm
- Thursday January 13, 2022 from 3:00pm-4:00pm
For questions and support in the interim, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org