Multimedia designers from the Instructional Technology Resource Centre (ITRC) will be available Monday to Friday from 8:30am - 4:30pm via online consultation.
If you would like to arrange for online assistance using Zoom then please email firstname.lastname@example.org. A designer from the ITRC will reach out to you within an hour.
If you still have questions after reviewing the videos on Online Course Design, set up a group consult with your department, unit, or group of instructors, OR, join us at our weekly open Q&A:
Instructions for booking a group consult
Please fill out a Book a Group Online Course Design Consult form here
Email email@example.com with the details of your consultation request
- Role (faculty, grad student, postdoc, librarian/archivist, administrator, staff)
- Faculty / Department
- Reason (Book a Group Online Course Design Consult)
- Key questions / topics you would like to discuss
If you have not received a response to your inquiry within five business days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions for registering for our open Q&A (most Fridays at 10 am)
- Login to Western Connect using your Western username and password.
- Go to the Centre for Teaching and Learning section. Select Event Calendar and select the event you wish to register in. Details and a description of the program will appear.
- Select the Register for this Event button. If the event has reached capacity, you may have the option to register on the waitlist.
- You will receive an automated confirmation email to your Western email account.
- Participants will be sent a Zoom link the morning of the drop-in.
If you have any questions or problems registering for an event, please contact email@example.com.