Course Design for Rapidly Moving Your Course Online: Spring/Summer 2020
As we transition to a fully online Spring/Summer term 2020, courses will continue to be moved rapidly online and use an asynchronous instructional approach whenever possible. Western is offering a variety of options to help faculty and teaching assistants as they move their courses rapidly online.
The Online Course Design section provides a series of resources that moves beyond using OWL tools to focus on key considerations, techniques, and approaches for online teaching and learning.
Six pathways for online course design are covered, including:
- How Online Learners Learn
- Designing to Meet Course Learning Outcomes
- Organizing Course Content
- Facilitating Online Learning
- Designing for Accessibility in Online Learning
- Choosing and Providing Access to Course Readings
Learn more here: https://teaching.uwo.ca/elearning/online_course_design/index.html