Research on Teaching and Learning Workshop Series
The Centre for Teaching and Learning offers two to four workshops and/or presentations a year on all aspects of the research on teaching and learning (RTL) process.
Previous Workshop Topics
- finding the RTL literature
- quantitative and qualitative research design
- research methods
- research ethics
- data analysis
- writing for RTL journals
- RTL research presentations
Typically two to four times per year. Check Event Calendar for future dates.
Instructors, Librarians, Archivists, and Graduate Students interested in RTL
- Login to CareerCentral using your Western username and password.
- Go to the Centre for Teaching and Learning section and select Event Calendar.
- Search for and select the event you wish to register in. Details and a description of the program will appear.
- Select the Register for this Event button. If the event has reached capacity, you may have the option to register on the waitlist.
- You will receive an automated confirmation email to your Western email account.