Research on Teaching and Learning Workshop Series
The Centre for Teaching and Learning offers two to four workshops and/or presentations a year on all aspects of the research on teaching and learning (RTL) process.
Previous Workshop Topics
- finding the RTL literature
- quantitative and qualitative research design
- research methods
- research ethics
- data analysis
- writing for RTL journals
- RTL research presentations
Topics and dates will be available in September.
Typically two to four times per year. Check Event Calendar for future dates.
Instructors, Librarians, Archivists, and Graduate Students interested in RTL
- Login to CareerCentral using your Western username and password.
- Go to the Centre for Teaching and Learning section and select Event Calendar.
- Search for and select the event you wish to register in. Details and a description of the program will appear.
- Select the Register for this Event button. If the event has reached capacity, you may have the option to register on the waitlist.
- You will receive an automated confirmation email to your Western email account.