Research on Teaching and Learning Community of Practice
The Research on Teaching and Learning Community of Practice (RTL CoP) is an opportunity for those interested in research on teaching and learning (RTL) to meet regularly with like-minded colleagues from across campus to share their ideas, discuss RTL topics of interest, and learn from each other. The membership defines the purpose of the CoP and, since its inception, members have presented their RTL projects, discussed RTL articles, considered different research approaches, and helped to troubleshoot bottlenecks in one another’s projects.
What to expect
Although the activities can vary meeting to meeting, you can expect to meet with a group of colleagues from a variety of disciplinary backgrounds who are interested in discussing various aspects of RTL.
There are no upcoming meetings scheduled at present.
Typically meets once a month during the academic year.
Instructors, librarians and archivists, and graduate students interested in research on teaching and learning.
How to Join
- Login to Western Connect using your Western username and password.
- Go to the Centre for Teaching and Learning section and select Event Calendar.
- Search for and select the event you wish to register in. Details and a description of the program will appear.
- Select the Register for this Event button. If the event has reached capacity, you may have the option to register on the waitlist.
- You will receive an automated confirmation email to your Western email account.
Applies to following certificate
- July 21
- August 17
- September 26
- October 28
- November 27
- February 12
- March 5
- September 25
- October 24
- November 26
- February 26
- March 25
- April 17